Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Boom!


Boom!! Posted by Hello
Guys!!
It happens that I have received some minutes ago the magazine that the great fellas and colleagues from the AACE are doing in Spain and in which I am a proud member, I consider the place as my house for long long time in the forseeable future.
A warm hello to Josep de Haro a friend and organizer which I really owe him many things that are happening in my life (thank you Josep I have not enought words to thank you) and the incredible cover is done by a great human being Sergio Bleda.
These are the artist presented in the first issue, I AM GOING TO BE IN THE NUMBER TWO WITH MY FRIEND PEDRO. L. LOPEZ!!

VICTOR SANTOS
FACUNDO DI BLASI
NURIA FUTURAMA
PCO RODRIGUEZ
MARIA JOSE MINGUEZ
VICENTE CIFUENTES
JOSE C. MANRESA
ROJAS DE LA CAMARA
ESTER G. PUNZANO
ALBERTO LOPEZ AROCA
OSCAR CAMARERO
MEL
MART
TIRSO CONS
JOSE LANZON
CHE
MARCET
HELIO MIRA
IOANNES ENSIS
SERGIO BLEDA
SANCHIS
Me acaba de llegar unos hace unos minutos la revista que han publicado mi Amigos y colegas de la AACE de la cual soy parte desde ya hace dos aƱos y ademas de considerarla mi CASA, es el lugar creativo por excelencia en el cual me veo y me vere por mucho tiempo.Un gran abrazo al el increible amigo Josep de Haro que coordina todo y tambien a la increible portada del increible amigo y ser humano Sergio Bleda.......un abrazo!!!..JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: