Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Loving, Art Noveau and Plan.


Noveau Posted by Hello

This is one of my favorite drawing I had done, is done in an Art Noveau style in fact Alphonse Mucha is one of my references in terms of quality I really want to be half of what he had done over the years. Also see the work done by Klimpt.
My tiny cartoony heart is incredibly better after the conversation of yesterday I realized I can not force situations and also to be honest She is important in my life , so I will try to be more like a pedestal so she can rest, and If time says were are mean to be together, I will be such a happy man.
I am in talks with a project now, I will give more details soon!.
I have nice surprises in reference to Luchador! so stay tune for the advances in color!!
Have a great time and thanks for all the people reading and seeing my work!!..JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: