Monday, December 25, 2006

BLAM! 2007-2008

As you know I didn´t plan to blog before tomorrow but I have been trying hard to push myself and get involved in all the projects I have been delaying because of my thesis and life stuff.
Well...
Since some time ago I have been thinking in an Erotica comic to sell over France, Denmark, Germany and Spain and well long time ago I posted the first two pages from the comic on the blog.In fact and If I can... this will be also a comic to be published on Argentina just depends If the guys from Argentina get interested on it, I am saying that because as this will be an Erotica Action packed-Violence Comic might be difficult to digest for some people, I do not have a specific time to print this because this will be done as soon as I am done with all the projects I will be working next year so If I get this published over the end of 2007 or 2008, it will be cool!!.
The comic is BLAM!: SKIN.
Yeaph! I inked and drew the Cover.
Yeaph! I am also writing the story!!.

Dear Friend if you are around and you know a good publisher from France,Germany,Denmark or Spain (and Italy..thanks Fabrizio!!!) that might be interested in publishing this strip just give me a shout out and let me and let him know about it.

Have a great day and enjoy the piece!

JESUS ANTONIO

2 comments:

Fabrizio said...

Ciao Jesus.
Panini publishes in all the country you said and also in Italy.
But they don't work a lot with erotic. Anyway "Coniglio Editore" are keen on it, so they may be interested...

Ciao!

antonio said...

Hey Fabrizio thanks for writing here..my question might be how can I contact them?...Do I go to their website or is it a specific mail to send them something...
Ciao e tanti auguri per te caro amico!!!


thank you again!! :)

JESUS ANTONIO