Saturday, December 16, 2006

The New Virtual Music in my Room.






Today was my last day of the year giving classes on the place where I work, hopefully starting next Jan 5th there again, and I got a nice surprise...a nice person I consider a great friend who I always tease about sharing some of the music He listens with me (He has similar tastes for music and He is really good selecting and commenting movies), so today was the day and He gave me away a mp3 CD with the music you see above.
I will have a great vacational periods listening to these gems!!
There are three more compacts He shared with me but I need to see which albums..and for a nice coincidence I have some David Bowie music too...to listen over these days!


Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO
ps:I also got a nice scarf as a gift!! Yay!!!

No comments: