Saturday, March 26, 2005

Amazing answers of Life in so tiny fingers.

I will be devoted today to drawing Luchador!! so that means that probably this is my only post of the day, but I wanted to share something I always loved when I watch the re-runs of Actor`s Studio directed by Lipton.
The questionniare by Benard Pivot.
have I ever said that my favorite answer is the one Helen Hunt (I have an eternal crush on her) said about her favorite curse word and She just answer "Fuck me!!.."?:)

These are my answers

01. What is your favorite word?
BALANCE, seems I am eternally looking for it!!

02. What is your least favorite word?

"YOU CAN NOT DO IT!", I hate people not respecting my choices in life.

03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Creatively, I am always impressed when I see something (painting,art,illustration,music,play, etc) done in a different direction, that motivates me to do it too!!
Spiritually, Sometimes God has so funny ways to make his presence in noticed to you, funny how God plays "hide and seek", when he doesn`t have to! :)
Emotionally, when I see a pair of eyes glittering in joy or pleasure!

04. What turns you off?

When people is not loyal, I still do not understand why people moves even against themselves.
A comment that was not neccessary!.

05. What is your favorite curse word?

I like a lot the word "jerk" but must of all "Fuck off.."

06. What sound or noise do you love?

The sound You make when you say... Wow!!!

07. What sound or noise do you hate?
People having an argument or having a vain flat conversation!!
What a waste!

08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
None, the options I always thought are the ones I have done or doing it!! :)

09. What profession would you not like to do?
To be an accountant or to be working in an office..I will die for sure!!

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
HAHAHAHAH what you always tried to believe was never true!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

What is yours!!?
Have a great weekend!!...JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: