Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Ciarouscuro of my Soul


Experiment! Posted by Hello

I saw today Lupita and well She told me She is a little blue, She didn`t give specifics so Well I can only support her and be with her, sometimes I get a little angry to myself that She can not see what I see (I know She knows my feelings but is afraid to take a stand).
Sad.
This image is an experiment using Luchador (The great concept Nik and I have)!! I have an idea but I still need to read what the great Amigo Nik has to say about it!!
I will have dinner with Fruti Loopis (my cousin) tomorrow!!I haven`t seen her in about 2 years so I will enjoy the moment a lot!!
And on saturday I will travel to Monterrey to visit my cousins and some family!!
Good day!!
Keep me in your prayers ( I want to make a good decision about my situation with Lupita)...See ya!!..JESUS ANTONIO

4 comments:

Ubod_ng_Lumpia said...

is this for your current project? luchador? this looks good :) --kino--

antonio said...

Yes ,Kino!!! Thanks for the words...this is one image I want to use as part of a plot I want in the story!!
btw Nik and I are having a ball creating all the characters...i am sure we have a big winner with Luchador!!
I will scan in two days the image happens that I found the paper I printed today at night and i will be a little busy tomorrow so expect a mail soon ....JESUS ANTONIO

Sask 1 said...

You are in my prayers.I hope Lupita comes to realise soon what she is going to lose.
June

antonio said...

You are so lovely dear June, just continue keeping me in your prayers what I only hope is that Lupita makes the right decision for her,I mean We are mean to be together We will If not well i only can be happy for her...but to be honest I am realizing I really love her a lot!! (well such is life!!!)...JESUS ANTONIO :)