Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Beauty and The Beholder II

Pretty amazed about last post, right?. You were right, Adolf Hitler is the author of the past watercolors, sounds amazing how a person who could recognize beauty or at least to have the sense of color can also be the holder of great destruction and chaos.

Following a similar trivia...If you tell me who is the author of this image and the title of it? I will send to your house The two issues of Rocket Girl#1 and #2 signed and probably a little sketch If I have the time to do it.
First correct response is the winner!
I have to say that this author is quite intriguing in many senses sometimes I can not recognize when the character is over or not.

Disclaimer: just remember that I might send the comics in case you win in a couple of months because I will send them when I have free time.

Have a Great Day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

ANSWER: THE AUTHOR IS MARILYN MANSON AND THE NAME OF THE PAINTING IS GRAY DAISY!

No comments: