Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Kosmical lines.

Before getting into topics let me recommend music that is in my room now...There are only 3 girls that make me have the jitters everytime I listen to their music: Annie Lennox (her solo career), Beth Gibbons (Portishead and solo career) and Janis Joplin so I decided to buy this jewl called JANIS JOPLIN 18 ESSENTIAL SONGS. A masterpiece if you like her music and believe me to shag with this music is just great! :)
Also I bought The New CD of Zoé called "Memo Rex y el Corazón Atómico de la Vía Láctea 2006" is in stores now and I can only recommend the music of this band because as some time They mentioned in one of their interviews there were looking to have a high stand quality as Soda Stereo and believe me they are really near to be the best band in my country.

www.zoetheband.com

Great Day!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: