Thursday, September 14, 2006

Drama over Drama

One of the bad parts of being far away is that We are not in contact of incredible movies around for instance I am trying to check the places where I can watch L´Enfant that is a french movie that has won tons and tons of awards and I do really hope there is a theater offering the movie, well the same happens with Azumi that is a movie I am really interested in watching so If someone can help me getting a copy of Azumi to watch at home I guess I can work on a comission for that person.
Wondy right here you are the expert from what I know I already watched "Old Boy" and "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance", beautiful movies produced by Tartan, and it seems that I am missing to watch Lady Vengeance that is the third part in the trilogy. am I right, aren´t I?.
If so, I was kind of informed that probably this movie will never reach the movie theaters my place. How possible would it be to get a copy of this movie?.


Have a great Day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

4 comments:

wondy woman said...

That's right my love, first is "Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance", then "Old Boy" and then the final part "Lady Vengeance" (also known as "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance") - it is beautiful.

Personally, I was most effected by the first, Mr. Vengeance but they are all masterpieces.

Enjoy if you get the chance!

wondy woman said...

Perhaps try Amazon, they are pretty reasonable most of the time.

antonio said...

I will look for them via Amazon..thanks Wondy!! Are you much better from Yesterday? I hope you are dandy and fine!!!

Kisses

JESUS ANTONIO

wondy woman said...

I am fine thanks to kind souls like you, Jesus Antonio. You mean a lot to me, you lovely man x