Sunday, September 03, 2006

A different kind of Work.

My friend the one I usually go out on Sundays just to walk and chat, told me He wanted a design for his new presentation cards as He will start giving classes of Tango, in a goverment forum, so I hope He likes the result, because He will wait a month or more for me to get again another design because I am starting my busy month tomorrow morning. :).
Today I woke up a bit angry, I still do not know why I am moody, maybe is the sore troath I have been suffering for the last couple of Days. Today my nephew returns home..Yay!!
Have a great Day!

JESUS ANTONIO

2 comments:

AnnaRaven said...

He'll love it for sure, Jesus!
:D
Bicos
Anna

antonio said...

hahah sort of...I will tell the story about it..I have to make some mild changes but not so big ones...hopefully by the end of the month I will load the final product.
Missing you tons Bonita!!

JESUS ANTONIO