Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back to Frigging and Bloddy Reality.

I am writing the 3 recommendations of the day and in the overall I really watched some great films over the night of Yesterday.My first recommendation and probably my favorite is AZUMI done in 2006 and taken from a Manga Comic, and without hesitation I can say is the BEST ACTION Film I have ever seen in the last 2 years. It is a great and spotless movie to watch...Watch it!!
I am waiting to watch Azumi 2:Love and Death, but I guess I will have to wait for a year till it reaches my town. The plot is astonishing!!!.

I was really suprised, I thought that this will become a boring and lame movie, but it is one of the best introductions of a Bond Agent that I have seen, everything is great, except for the dumb and nonsense gap that the director use to give for solution of the plot, incredible movie with a bad development in the plot line, but even from the fact of such a horrible gap, I can recommend it a lot...watch it!!!

Monsieur Batignole is one of those movies that I never expected to be trapped to watch, beautiful movie that the only lack is that it is not a big drama or a flick chick, it is a Family Movie that is beautifully told. Check the story of Simon and the Butcher Batignole...The end, happy ending ala french.
Have a great day!!
Thank again for the comments.
Toño I just read what you wrote on your blog and I really appreciate it, it is reciprocal.
Fabrizio, Nope, I haven´t gotten the tablet yet, mainly because of the stupid vendor (not the owner, the owner is really nice but the employee)it is not a wacom, I can not afford it right now,as soon as I get it and I start using it I will talk about the brand and stuff like that.
I am back to normality so If I can not post is because I am busy with comic deadlines, Family and thesis stuff.
JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: