Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Faithful Departed.


When My brother told me that this movie was extremely good and in a way resemble some of the things of Pulp Fiction I was thrilled and also because I knew this was a Movie of Martin Scorsese that means pure quality.

After watching it I can really recommend it a lot...but there is only one thing that really bothered me BIG TIME, while watching it I knew the plot or I was following the leads so easy, then everything came so clear to me...it was the remake of a very good movie I watched over 2003, it was called Infernal Affairs and was done in Honk Kong over 2002. In fact there is Infernal Affairs II that I still need to watch.
The only thing that I can say is that I enjoyed the asian movie more than this one!!!
When is it going to stop this kind of swap???.
It is a very good movie but when you know the Real McCoy....mmmmmmm things that make you go hmmmmmmm...
Have a great day!!
JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: