Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Demonical.





I finally got the pages done... I am happy but not satisfied!!! :)
Just a little disclaimer and the only comment I will do till I get formal contact from this incredible wrestler in case I have it (I know I will have it for sure!! :) ).
I am not having this proposal for a comic in my country in fact it is a proposal I will move over Europe and Japan that are the markets where I can move and it is my own project.
Simple because I really respect the guys who are working on the comic of this wrestler over my country in fact I can say that the artist behind the official comic of this wrestler in my country is a truly nice friend of mine and an example to follow because of his endurance.
Have a great day and please wish me luck!!
JESUS ANTONIO




No comments: