Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ohhhh My God!!! I am still sick but I do not give a shit.


Yes, I know I said I would not post more advances till the good one but I just couldn´t resist in fact I guess it might be helpful for some people around.
I normally set the perspectives before the shots of camera but this time I worked viceversa and now I am just polishing the perspectives and details (shadowings and sequences) that seems the hardest part.
I still do not know If I will finish on time probably I will not sleep tomorrow but it will be worth the result. I still need to work in the cover the good part is that I planned a design that is more about the style and I can get done with it in a couple of hours.
So...See ya in a couple of days!!
JESUS ANTONIO

1 comment:

AnnaRaven said...

Hey boy,
that looks AWESOME!:D