Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Milkshakes and Barbershops.


This is my first post of the year and what a better way to start talking about movies I watched lately...My first Recommendation is
College done in 1927 and one of my favorite movies from Buster Keaton, I had the great opportunity to watch it again while celebrating the beginning of the year.

My second recommendation of the day is The Man Who Wasn't There done in 2001, I was watching it today at night while suffering insomnia, I have to say the movie is amazing in the storytelling a little slow but mainly because the main character is slow even pathetic, I loved the movie. I even imagine a Spirit movie done with the same photography and time ambience, a very well done movie!!
Starring by Billy Bob Thornton, Frances McDormand, Michael Badalucco, James Gandolfini, Katherine Borowitz
Directed by Joel Coen
Produced by:Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner, Ethan Coen


Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sands of time said...

Happy new year