Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A big Hunk of Love


Comission Posted by Picasa

Well a friend ask me to do a Comission I was thrilled specially knowing that his taste in art is Amazing!.
And also about the think He asked me to draw.
2 or 3 weeks ago I sent him the initial work that was the image on your right and He told me He would like some modifications on the position of Elvis and the microphones.
He also suggested me to draw a kind of Cartel (pin up) of a wrestler or to use some splatter at the moment I will ink the piece.
I am so happy because all the suggestions made the piece really strong.
He helped me a lot in the final product.
Now the final piece is above this post.
I still need to work in the resemblance of Elvis but that will be covered when I ink the piece in another week or so.
Have a great day!!

Yes! I am available for Comission work.

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: