Saturday, November 19, 2005

Saving the world....No way!!


You're the United Nations!Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

Funny what this quiz said http://bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm because today was really weird and exceptional, I started selling the tickets for the raffle I was organizing (thanks June for the wishes) and I sold 31 in one day!!! I just can`t believe it!! As I said the other time I never expected to feel loved by so many people, as I was saying some time ago for me is really easy to help others but it is sometimes weird to receive help an it was a rare sensation but really nice.
I hope to sell all the tickets soon.
Well Lovelife: many gossips this time.
1.-I knew why Caramel eyes dropped the course where She was and where I see her regularly happens that She got a job that was on Saturdays and also She was being stock by a guy who wanted to be her boyfriend (hahahaha I was not the stocker in case you ask!), so well She is out of the map till she appears by herself.
2.-I was about to date the girl I would like myself to give myself the chance to treat her in a more romantic way but She canceled the date because She went on vacation so until She arrives She will arrange the day for a going out with me.
3.-The tiny toon girl I like (yeah the religious girl) well nothing further and nothing will happen, that is a fact.
4.-I saw today again You know who and well She again wanted to start a conversation so I only kissed her goodbye and left as fast as I could. I mean what for!?

Well aside that many people from Spain has been thanking me for talking about them but in fact I did nothing exceptional or special I just shared my real feelings for this people.
I love what they do If not I wouldn`t even mention them...but thank you for your kind words my friends over Spain.
I finally called the business girl that I was mentioning well She is the wife of a very important mexican wrestler and We have some plans in hands so next Friday I will call her to arrange a meeting for the next day, and from that reunion I will start talking to Nik about possible work in the long future with her.
I will catch up some mailing over this weekend.

Social Service well I have a reunion next Wednesday to check again the place where I will be working.
About my residence well I am about 30% done of the work I need to do so Tuesday will be a long day devoted to work on my Residence.


Have a great day and see you later!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: