Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Human Remains Meme.

Funny Meme!
Taken a picture completely naked?MMMM...not really at least not me.
Danced in front of your mirror naked? Yeaph!
Told a lie? Yeaph!
Ever had a one night stand? Yeaph!
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Damn!! yes!
Made out with someone of the same sex? Nope and not interested.
Seen someone die? Yes.
Kissed a picture? A picture and a 3 paged pictorial
Slept in until 5pm? When...this month...seriosuly Yes i have.
Had sex at work (on the clock)? Hahahahah Yeaph!
Fallen asleep at work/school? Las Saturday in my workshop
Held a snake? Nope
Ran a red light? hahaha nope.
Been suspended from school? Of Course!!
Totaled your car in an accident? No
Pole dance? Lap dancing counts? ...nope
Been fired from a job?Well not really I was pressed so hard but they never could hahahahaha
Sang karaoke? Yeaph!!
Done something/once you told yourself you wouldn't? Forgiving...
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Yeapph!!!!!
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Nope
Kissed in the rain? Yeaph!!
Sang in the shower? Yes!!
Gave your pussy, tits, or cock a nickname? Hahaha can you actually do that???? hahahahah Nope hahahahaha
Ever gone to school without underwear? hohohohoohohoo Yeaph!
Sat on a roof top? Yes
Played chicken? I guess but I always lose I am terrible palying and following instructions
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Nope.
Broken a bone? Yes.
Mooned/flashed someone? Yes
Had sex with your socks on? Yes
Shaved your head? Yeaph and that costs me a relationship hahaha dumb girl..hahahah
Slept naked? Every night
Blacked out from drinking? Not really I am sober guy
Played a prank on someone? YYYYeeeessss!!!!
Had a gym membership? I used to...
Felt like killing someone? You did not ask in what way!! ahahahahaha
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? Yes and I do not like to see that
Cried over someone you were in love with? Ohhh many times,
Had sex more than 10 times in one day? Hahahaha ten no way
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? Of course I live in Mexico
Been in a band? Group yes!!
Subscribed to Maxim? I want to but I recommend the UK version.
Taken more than 10 shots of alcohol? Nope
Shot a gun? Yes
Shot a bow and arrow? Nope
Played strip poker? Nope
Tripped on mushrooms? Not really
Donated Blood? yes
Video taped yourself having sex? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH nope!!
Eaten alligator meat? and snake and rat and deer...Ohhhh My God I am Hanibbal
Ever jump out of an airplane? No and I really want to
Have you been to more than 10 countries? Nope but is in my list.

JESUS ANTONIO

1 comment:

sands of time said...

There still seems to be some things for you to do on there.

http://pinklady.typepad.com/