Sunday, June 04, 2006

Vincit qui se vincit

Maybe you are wondering why I posted and loaded the piece if the deadline is for tomorrow, well let me recapitulate for the newbies.

The great fella Raul Treviño http://www.trevinoart.com/ is working on his new Portafolio to show to the Big Guys, and So Do I.
And He kindly accepted my proposal to draw a Cover using the same character so He chose Thor and told me that there was just freedom in the design and not restriction.

So this is my take.
Everytime when I was drawing the piece I was thinking in two things...

The first when I hear of Thor I related for sure with the Avengers and being my first comic ever received I just decided to draw Thor aside the only people He can trust ergo the Avengers!!
The second thing it came to my mind is that besides being the construction of a Portafolio my main objective is to tell the Marvel editors that I am constructing this Portafolio to be hired immediately. And I am not kidding for the first time I am so happy with myself that I just want to show all the chops I have and tell them that well this is my penciling and let me also write stories.
By the way read below the story I wrote for a Horror gothic story I have on my mind and I am sure it will be published soon. (Spanish version on the profile).
When I decided I wanted Thor to be the star on the page I imagine the situation, Thor defending Asgard with the help of The First Group of Avengers and Silver Surfer.

Tomorrow I hope to load the version Raul will do!!!
And thank you again Raul I hope this is just the beginning of more experiments to come!!!

I loaded the piece because tomorrow I will devote myself to my personal life and I need to write a Love Letter and I need a lot of time to think in the right words.

Translation in Spanish.


Tal vez se esten preguntando porque he puesto la pieza hoy si la fecha limite es mañana, bueno dejenme recapitular la situacion para los nuevos.

El gran tipo y amigo regio Raul Treviño http://www.trevinoart.com/ esta trabajando en su nuevo Portafolio para enseñar a las compañias grandes, y que por cierto estoy haciendo you tambien.
Y el amablemente acepto my propuesta de dibujar una Portada usando el mismo personaje asi que El escogio Thor y me dijo que no habia restricciones en el diseño y habia toda la libertad.

Asi que esta es mi pieza
En cada momento que estaba dibujando la pieza estaba pensando en dos cosas...
Lo primero que viene a mi mente cuando escucho la palabra Thor la relacione con Los Vengadores siendo este comic el primero que recibi decidi que Thor deberia estar con las unicas personas que el confia ergo Los Vengadores!!
La segunda cosa que estaba en mi mente es que ademas de ser la construccion de mi Portafolio mi objetivo principal es decirle a los editores de Marvel que estoy construyendo el Portafolio para se contratado inmediatamente. Y no bromeo por primera vez estoy muy feliz conmigo mismo y quiero demostrar todo de lo que soy capaz y decirles que esto es solo mi trabajo de lapiz y que me permitan tambien escribir sus historias.
Por cierto abajo esta una historia de Horror Gotica que esta ahora en mi mente y que se que sera publicada muy pronto si quieren ver la version en español vayan a la parte de profile y vean Angulos Extraños.
Cuando dicidi que Thor seria la estrella de la pagina me imagine una situacion, Thor defendiendo Asgard con la Ayuda del primer equipo de Vengadores y de Silver Surfer.

Mañana espero ver la version del buen Rulo que se estara fregona!!
Y gracias Raul y espero que esto sea solo el principio de mas ejercicios asi entre los dos!!!
Gracias mil gracias Raul!!!!


Have a great day all of you!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: