Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Word an Angel and Death


I am paying my duties and this is something I promised to do several, several months ago. This is the design of a nice poca madre tipo Paco Espinoza and his creation El Angel de la Muerte. (Angel of Death).
The design is a little cartoony because I wanted to respect his line work.
In case you ask me what about the project The Luchador! written by the great amigo and writer Nik Havert and hand painted by me that I was talking last year well...
It Is in works I hope by the end of the year to have very good news on the matter.
I hope you guys like it and tomorrow I will load another piece of work Lucha-related!!

Great Day!!

Gracias por esperar Espinoza!!!

JESUS ANTONIO

1 comment:

Fco. Javier Espinoza said...

HHHAAAAAA!!!!!!! QUE CHINGON!!!!!

No lo habia visto!!!!!! :O

señor, me quito el sombrero, que chulada de trazos!!!

Changos! changos!!

un abrazote, y nos vemor por mail!!