Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Little Conspiracy XXX.

I do not normally have the chance to talk about my friends that are developing a strong and great voice over the medium. So what a better way to do it now. Rulo (Raul Treviño, mexican and regio!!!) has his baby called La Danza de la Conquista.
Order a copy!!!!
Where?
Here http://www.normacomics.com/main.aspx?page=co_ficha&mn=&codigo=012150001&idtipo=0

And this a great friend and an artist who wants me to be better everytime...for him I started my admiration to Alex Toth and to understand the importance of using a brush...Amigo Sergio Bleda I am taking all your advices in count. Ahhh I almost forgot his Baby "La Conjura de Cada Miercoles" was edited over Croatia with the title Zavjera Srijedom . Congratulations Sergio!!.

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: