Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I finally watched it!!! Thumbs up.


Batman Posted by Hello

Pros.
I love the script.
I love overall the acting, incredible actors playing great parts and good lines.
I loved the Ninja treatment.
I love he finally kisses someone in a regular way.
I loved the way they handled the bats and the sound of the bat wings in the fights.


cons.
I wish They have used the line of the Wayne family being killed after watching a movie of "El Zorro", the scene going out to the alley seemed really odd and dumb.
The helmet I know the helmet is taken from some asian vassels in form of bats but c`mon it should be a better helmet ala Tim Burton`s.

Great movie!! Go watch it!!

Yes , I am back!!!!
Great day to you!!...JESUS ANTONIO

5 comments:

Sask 1 said...

great to see you back.Havent seen the movie yet.But cant wait to see it.
Love your drawing of Batman.Excellent as usual.
June

wondy woman said...

Welcome back Jesus!

antonio said...

Thanks to you June and Wondy, today I was having some networking and I think everything is going in proper way and speed!!..Great day to you both and everybody!...:)

JESUS ANTONIO

Ubod_ng_Lumpia said...

wish i can see it soon.. been wanting to see it since i first heard the news about it.. :)

though i heard some people say it isn't that good... ill still watch it :) --kino--

antonio said...

maybe because the movie is really slow, I have to agree but it is slow because the Director has that creepy way to tell the stories, I guess he directed Memento..It is good Kino!!...JESUS ANTONIO