Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Redeeming Sin of not knowing things...


The Redeeming Sin (early talkies) Posted by Hello

Hello guys!!
I will update this post tonite in case that something happens today!.
Well not to much to say today I have been working in my day job (I am a bit tired) and well nothing so special.
Answering mails today and tomorrow and networking as usual.
Thanks Kino and June for the prayers keep those as much as you can!
I am going to Monterrey on July 16th (Day that my cousin is getting married Yay!!!! )
June I received the beautiful postcard today!!

I will start next monday the Comission to you Dear June so Stay tune for all the info i will ask you for! :)

Talk to you later have a great time! JESUS ANTONIO

3 comments:

Sask 1 said...

So the postcard finally arrived.I am thinking of you and have you in my prayers.I will be checking in here to see how things are.
Take care.
June xx

antonio said...

And I will you informed thanks for the interest!! kisses..JESUS ANTONIO

wondy woman said...

Wow that image is very striking - I like it very much.

All my prayers to your mama, Jesus.

Wondy x