Tuesday, July 12, 2005

56 reasons to free my psique

56 Questions while waiting for some responses..
UNIQUE
1. Nervous Habits - Rubbing my head with my right hand, biting my nails
2. Are you double jointed - no (btw what is double jointed? )
3. Can you roll your tongue - hahahahaha yes!!!
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - No and it is a real shame!!
5. Can you blow spit bubbles - HAHAHAH Yes,wasn`t it a sport?
6. Can you cross your eyes - Yes
7. Tattoos - I want to have one in the back, I need to convince an artist I know to do it.
8. Piercing - no
9. Do you make your bed daily - No.....No....No....!!!

CLOTHES
10. Which shoe goes on first - Right
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? - I hit brothers at times.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry - around 3 dollar with 50 cents everyday..hahah Mexico`s economy..hahahah.
What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - A silver medal on my chest.
14. Favorite piece of clothing - Jeans and T shirts or to wear in black when I can.

FOOD
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it - Both!
16. Have you ever eaten Spam -Yes, and never liked it!!
17. Do You Use Extra Salt On Your food - Yes!! a horrible habit I have
18. How many cereals in your cabinet -Only zucaritas (frosties) or Special K
19. What's your favorite beverage - I do not drink my only vice is diet coke..
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant -Burger king
21. Do you cook - Yes and I am incredible good at it!!

GROOMING
22. How often do you brush your teeth - Oh my god I try to do it at least twice, but according to my dentist I have to do it more If I do not want to lose my teeth.
23. Hair drying method - on its own...free free beautiful air
24. Have you ever coloured/highlighted your hair - Nope.

MANNERS
25. Do you swear -It might sound strange I do not normally don`t but there are some people which I feel so good and I start cursing but in a jokinly way.
26. Do you ever spit - No...in the past yes...In fact when I was a child i used to live in front of a bus stop so you can guess how many litters I lost trying to score some heads from the upper level of my house :).

FAVOURITE
27. Animal - Cats
28. Food - Mexican
29. Month - Feb
30. Day - Monday
31. Cartoon - JLA unlimmited
32. Shoe Brand - Flexi.
33.-Subject in school - Philosophy and Art.
34.-Color - Black,blue and grey
35. Sport -To watch soccer.
36. TV shows - In english I am now enjoying "The Soup", "The contender",Whose line is it anyway?, Huff.
37. Thing to do in the spring -Normal regular life
38. Thing to do in the summer -Same
39. Thing to do in the autumn -To be happy
40. Thing to do in the winter - enjoy the frosty times.

IN AND AROUND
41. CD player - Miss Kittin
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - No one.
43. Reading - A book of the artist Klimpt
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors - Not really!
45. What color is your bedroom - White
46. Do you use an alarm clock - Ye, and sometimes do not really work
47. Window seat or aisle -Window..window and normally in the middle so in case that the bus crashes hits other people before me (weird!!)

DUMB
48. What's your sleeping position - nekkid and without pillow upward
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket -No...
50. Do you snore - yes...yes..!!
51. Do you sleepwalk -nope
52. Do you talk in your sleep -Some people say I do.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - No..hahah I hope is not a kinky question?
54. How about with the light on - yes I can
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - Yes.
56. Last interesting person you met. A taxi driver that was an important athlete and now is a very sad taxi driver.

Good day!!...JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: