Monday, July 11, 2005

I long for you.


Final piece Posted by Picasa

hey guys I haven`t started the gig yet, everything will start tomorrow so well I decided to do something for me.
Last friday in one of the blogs there was a contest between pros (Great contest by the way!!! and incredible mastery of Jim Lee...I am still drooling for the the final piece He did in 1 hour) and I suggested the idea that They drew a homage to the X-men, the classical group from the 60`s.
Because of time they decided to do something else...so I said to myself why not ME to do it..before someone steals the idea (hahah kidding).
Well this is the result.
I combined an enormous X in the design and I was also thinking in the great covers of Alan Daivs and this is the result.
Below I set the traces I did previously to draw the cover!!
Have a great day!!


JESUS ANTONIO

1 comment:

antonio said...

Thanks Jason!!
someday
BATMAN
CAPTAIN AMERICA
PUNISHER
X MEN
AND JLA
Will be in my hands!!

Thanks fot good wishes!! it is a very simple gig but it is opening doors to something better in the long run!1..JESUS ANTONIO