Saturday, July 23, 2005

With all Due Respect.


Another Review Posted by Picasa

Well this is maybe the main character that Oscar Gonzalez has created.
And I have to say that I was one of the guys buying this comic when I was really young and it really marked some nice moments in my childhood. Over time my taste change dramatically but I have to admit that I can enormously respect the work that Oscar has done with his concept Karmatron (I won`t spoil the concepts He uses in the comic because there is no need ....respect is the word and I am sure Oscar and his work and the years trying to update and update this concept has giving him a place to be remembered).
Btw I have to admit that He has a different style that is not compared to anyone, He developed a simple cartoonish and effective line of work.
I can not really say much Karmatron is a weird mix of Star Wars, Transformers, Robothec, Mazinger Z and Anime and Parchis.
I have to admit that now is not even remotly part of my taste but My heart speaks now He is one of those guys to respect a lot!!.....and to wish him all the best.

Have a great time!!...JESUS ANTONIO

1 comment:

Oscar González Loyo said...

Saludos desde ¡Ka-Boom! Estudio

www.ka-boom.com.mxx