Monday, July 25, 2005

BLAM!


BLAM! logo©2005 Jesús Antonio Hernandez Rodriguez. Queda prohibida la reproducción total o parcial, por cualquier medio, sin la expresa autorización del autor.Posted by Picasa

Well I as said in the morning that I was dusting some scripts and ideas I used to have having a Pulp Noir Story I did some years ago, sounds funny but today I started to gather the weak links and the gaps and I guess I have a nice Pulp Comic called BLAM!

If there is an editor interested, let me know and contact me off.

Well this is the first installement.
I will do something similar to what Travis Charest has been doing with a comic strip that He is developing little by little.
In a way something similar to what I did previously with Fool (Fool will be printed soon by a nice friend and guy..hello to you by the way).
I will show the process of developing the script and pages and I will only show 6 pages with a semi preview of the character Kerubin and what She is.

I designed and drew the logo!

I also started again to color some other pages of Luchador!!

Well have a great day!!!...JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: