Tuesday, March 21, 2006

1000 maniacs in Anarchy.


This is my post 1000 I never expected at the distance to see all the things I have done in so little time..I mean I am just starting and well as you know this is my year of consolidation.
Thank you to my friends being so supportive and understanding and for reading the crazy talk of mine everytime You can.
Also an enormous sorry to the guys that now our work is in stand by but it is just a matter of 2 or 3 months and everything will speed up for sure (This goes to my eternal friends Nik,Pedro, Victor, Bonita Anita, Oscar).
Today it was taken to rest and I will watch Crash the movie that won something on the Oscars, a friend invited me to watch it in a couple of hours.
What a better way to celebrate MY 1000 POSTS...showing some flesh!! This picture is part of the pictorials done by M. Sennet and his display of girls.
I want to watch V for Vendetta over the week!

Have a great time and expect many news over the days!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: