Friday, April 15, 2005

Dusting my arrows and my x


X-men Posted by Hello

This is a drawing I did some months ago.
Sometimes to have fun I take the visual idea of a video and start designing based on that, this time I took the video from Kelis (the orange video with tons of arrows) and Storm from the X-Men and this was the result!!

This weekend I am focused only in drawing one extra page of Luchador!, one from Robot Love and one poster proposal a person asked me for.
Today was good and boring at the same time!!

see you tomorrow!!..JESUS ANTONIO

2 comments:

Sask 1 said...

Maybe today will be an exciting day Jesus Antonio.Good drawing.
June

antonio said...

Dear June!!!
Today was really odd ups and downs!!..but funny in the overall..let me explain it with the following post!!..JESUS ANTONIO