Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Fool


Fool©2005 Jesús Antonio Hernandez Rodriguez Posted by Hello

My western story called Fool.
Plot:How love is not even ruled to what We expect or want.
Main Characters Ursula B. and William Chap Script written and drawn by me.
Page one of two
Panel 02 of 10

Present Time afternoon.
Panel two: View from William`s perspective heading to the only saloon at the small town,ready to gamble.(He needs to gamble his money to get enough to marry Ursula)

Voice off panel:William STILL speaking.

Caption01: I was never good at risk, but since I met you the only thing I`ve been thinking is to be with you. I was never good at risk...and love.
Caption02: No matter what I do...
Caption 03:I can`t wait for us to go away from this place...
sweet warm lips you have.
I feel so lucky!!

HAVE A VERY GOOD DAY!!..

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: