Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Gothic End.

I am finally including the last poem that is closing the circle to the story I have already written "The flame".
My Gothic story and I will now try to see If there is a person willing to draw it.
In case you want to see the other two poems go to the archives section and look for "The Gothic Flame and The Gothic Wall".
As I said last time it can be a bit drepressing but it really gives the right ambience to the story.

Poem The Gothic End©2005 Jesús Antonio Hernandez Rodriguez
Poem The Gothic Wall©2005 Jesús Antonio Hernandez Rodriguez
Poem The Gothic Flame©2005 Jesús Antonio Hernandez Rodriguez

I am awaken
had a single dream
A dream of hope and tears
A silver dagger in front of me
I want to foresee...foresee
The dagger upon my hands
The circle of fate in front of me
The Tower at my back,7 days and 7 nights
The Emperator at my right: judging
The Fool at my left: laughing
Nine in my Golden Crown
guts and blood around me
I want to foresee and I see

I am awaken again
awaken not in life,
I have closed the path
I have closed the circle
I have closed my eyes.

Have a pleasant and great weekend..JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: