Saturday, April 23, 2005

Fool


Fool©2005 Jesús Antonio Hernandez Rodriguez
Posted by Hello

Check in the Archives of April to see the first panels.

My western story called Fool.
Plot:How love is not even ruled to what We expect or want.
Main Characters Ursula B. and William Chap
Script written and drawn by me.
Page two of two
Panel 06 of 10
Present Time about midnight.
Panel Six:Inside the Saloon an Open Wide shot showing one a close up to a gun handled by one of the players.We see tokens(coins) and cards all flying over where William and players were playing a moment ago.Voice off panel William is speaking
Caption01: Dammit! the guy in front of me is shouting calling me Cheater, I have no idea what He is talking about...
Caption02: Oh No!! He is aiming at me...
Caption03:I want to scream but no word is getting out of my chest.

Have a great day!!..JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: