Thursday, April 07, 2005

Fool


Fool©2005 Jesús Antonio Hernandez Rodriguez
Posted by Hello

My western story called Fool.
Plot:How love is not even ruled to what We expect or want.
Main Characters Ursula B. and William Chap
Script written and drawn by me.

Page one of twoPanel 04 of 10
Present Time afternoon almost night.

Panel four:Inside the Saloon an Open shot from one of the sitting players view.William and players are playing poker(He needs to gamble his money to get enough to marry Ursula)
Voice off panel:William speaking.

Caption01: This is much better than I expected, I have won three times in a road!!
Caption02: I should leave the game now that I am winning...mmmm..No,just one more time.
Caption03:Ursula is waiting for me in the hotel. She can wait a little bit longer!


Have a great time!!...JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: