Sunday, April 24, 2005

Fool


Fool©2005 Jesús Antonio Hernandez Rodriguez
Posted by Hello

My western story called Fool.
Plot:How love is not even ruled to what We expect or want.
Main Characters Ursula B. and William Chap
Script written and drawn by me.
Page two of two
Panel 09 of 10
Flashback
Panel Nine Ursula and Williams are kissing eachother near the river.Ursula naked.William holding in one of his hands the tarot cards Ursula didn`t show.

Voice off panel:William speaking.
Caption01: You came to me telling that you would love me forever.I just told you the same and We started loving eachother and also took those cards you didn`t want to tell what the hell meant and put them apart.
Caption02: Those sweet lips...
Caption03: You are mine.

Have a great time!!..JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: