Saturday, April 23, 2005

Fool


Fool©2005 Jesús Antonio Hernandez Rodriguez
Posted by Hello


My western story called Fool.
Plot:How love is not even ruled to what We expect or want.
Main Characters Ursula B. and William Chap
Script written and drawn by me.
Page two of two
Panel 07 of 10
Flashback
Panel Seven Now the Close up of Ursula is in profile and is a bit farther no longer looking at William and holding a pair of Tarot card, She is naked near a river at night.She looks worried.
Voice off panel:William speaking.
Caption01: Then you stopped kidding around, I even heard a slight change in the tone of your voice, I can not say it but You were sad.
Caption02: You mumbled something I can not really say for sure but you mentioned a number "25" and also "spades" ..."Despair...".
Caption03: I told you tell me what was wrong for the second time.And you just turned those beautiful eyes to me.

Have a great day!!..JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: