Monday, December 12, 2005

Cold statues of salt.


Ohh well today has been a normal day, well in theory, I went to my Social Service and I have to be two days only absorbed on that, I do not care about the work but I really care about time that means I will be in that building two entire days, well.
A nice artist who reviewed my work has told me that as soon as I free up my timing to let him know to see what We can do together (He is opening a new comics company in USA) thanks by the way to the great artist who linked us.
I sent the postal and I have to add some minor details now I need to find the right time to do it specially with what I said before, and I also hope The postal appears soon, I need to work also on the lettering so Well is my fault for beind sick for about a week and now I am just trying to catch up with the things I can.
I need to cancel 2 dates because I will be busy with the Social Service and my Residence damn!!
I need time!! I need time!!
Yesterday I went to see this movie.....It is incredible well handled and the special effects are Awesome, I loved the grifos and the Fenix, My only complaint are some inconsistencies in the story-telling and also the time line or the way that the time was handled over the movie. It is a very solid movie, to be honest I would NOT like to see it again but I really loved the Movie.I found this movie just to be a collage of different beliefs and traditonal tales so I didn`t find anything that could Wow me big time!
And Wondy is right what an incredible actress...in the role of the Witch..She was the star of the movie!!
June cheer up!!

Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO


Update: Oh wondy Ohh Wondy!!! LINK

Jesus Antonio means.
Sensitive, emotional and caring you seek peace and harmony and desire to work for the benefit of others and society. Your talents and abilities may draw you towards teaching or service occupations where you would be a natural success. Although quite reserved your courage and ideals mean that you are single-minded and industrious in pursuit of your goals. Your affectionate and giving nature means that you are loved by all.

Yours:
http://www.bostonuk.com/index.cfm?id=572

2 comments:

AnnaRaven said...

Being ill is not your fault :P
*offers hugs and chocolates* and Narnia is fantastic! I wanna be Jadis when I´ll grow up...

antonio said...

and you will my Dear little honey bunny!!

JESUS ANTONIO