Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good things happen to good people at times.


The guy you see in the photo is one of the finest person around that I have the chance to call him friend.
Today He sent me this message (I hope you do not mind ;) ).


Hello friends and family,

I hope everyone is doing well, and I wanted to let everyone know that I got engaged last night to my beautiful girlfriend of 7 months. We are so very happy and in love I couldn't ask for anything better. Just wanted to share this bit of news with everyone.

Happy holidays to all!

Jeremy & Falon


What I can say to Jeremy Vincent Adolphson is that I am so.... so happy for him He deserves all the hapiness in his life, I can only say good things about him and I am sure that If Falon is with him is because you are meant to be together. Falon keep this guy full in love and tenderness.

Jeremy amigo the best for you and I expect photos!!!

See his great collection and also some pieces done for me to him.
http://4x6-art.com/

Good things happen indeed!!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: