Saturday, December 24, 2005

Redish times and White marshmellows!

Before getting into topics...Happy Merry Christmas!..Feliz Navidad!..Happy Hanukkah!..Boun Natale! and probably the two funniest ways I read today in the morning (sorry for stealing the lines)Quite a good Kwanzaa!!! andRoarin' Yule Fire!!!.


My X-card also is here!! :)
http://www.newsarama.com/Christmas/2005_Gallery.htm

I have been listening to some groups I want to recommend:
I listened the new song from Fiona Apple (damn I love this chick her song O`sailor reminds me a lot a great group called The Dresden Dolls).
Supervielle from Argentina released a new single with Luciano a very great song.

Okey groups to keep an eye on:

CRITERIA
THE AQUABATS
TSAR
THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN
BRIGHT EYES
JACK JOHNSON
REVELATION THEORY
A CHANGE OF PACE
THE WALKMEN
KINSKI
THE ONE AM RADIO
ARCADE FIRE
MONDAY MORNING
TAN BIONICA


See ya later!! I am going to have a nice dinner with my Family!! yAY!!!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: