Monday, December 26, 2005

The Nature of the Abundance and Intelligence III


I did my third Tarot card and this is the result, it is not finished yet because I still need to color it more but I am happy with the result so far.
right now I am asking if there is a printer company who might be interested in me designing a set and also well paid.
We had a nice X-mas dinner and it was nice.
Well tomorrow is the birthday of my Father, but the ironic part is that He is going to be resigned from his job. (a person used his code to steal some money, the quantity is not big thanks God, but they want to fire my Dad).
So right now I am moving again some stuff to see If I can get money for the Family just in case We have some months a bit tight economically.
Enjoy the piece ARCANO III and see you over the days!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: