Monday, December 05, 2005

Dreams from that Grave


Dusting Dreams Posted by Picasa

Hey guys I still feel like crap!!
I took all day long sleeping and sleeping and now everything is the same but at least I do not have that sensation of having my head to the point of explotion.
Some of you have seen this work that it was done a year ago as a submission and well I wanted to share the Cover and the two first sequentials.
Now I am definitely going to sleep because in some hours I have to work and tomorrow I have to enter again to my Social Service, but I am just having my networking to see If I can get some friends to help me with an idea I want to do for the second semester of next year, obviously related to the submissions part.
Have a great time!!
Hey guys let everybody know I exist :)

BODOQUE
http://www.lakodorniz.com
My Bio in Spanish!!
http://www.lakodorniz.com/jah.htm

JESUS ANTONIO

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Hello.

Miss you, too! Glad you visited, my virtual boyfriend

xoxoxox

antonio said...

Cutie!!

kisses to you!!

JESUS ANTONIO