Monday, December 19, 2005

Making faces to Life.


Today was a horrible day! I had to check paper work about my semester and from what I know I still pending to solve a situation to get the tramits from what I heard that stupid lady again, the one who didn`t want me to finish my studies, well She lost the papers and the authorizations so that means that I need to solve everything tomorrow so you can imagine the big mess.
Also the people from my Social Service lost my first report so I had to do all the paper work again and the worst part is that I had to show the paper since yesterday but thanks God I have already sent the report to the Social Service office now into my worries I need to see what about my Residence, and by the way I had to pay the semester today so that means now I am broken :).
On the happy side note I was told by a legendary artist (an incredible inker and friend) that I can mention him in a proposal for something I want to do next year, so that means He would be my former interiors-inker for Third Death and now I am trying to convince and great person and artist to be my inker but only for Cover work from Third Death, so I am now happy indeed because this artist is a real legend in the medium.
And well I am organizing everything so I can start the first months of the year all the catching up with the projects I have with Nik and Victor.
And well some friends and willing to help big time!!
Well I also went to get my microwave oven I won in the X-mas party I had last Friday!

Great day and see ya later!!

JESUS ANTONIO

2 comments:

sands of time said...

Why is it that these places always seem to be able to lose your paperwork.the same thing always happens here as well.They would make such a fuss if we were the ones who lost the paperwork off them.Hope it all gets sorted soon.
Hugs.

antonio said...

I have no idea but here is very common not to have the paper work on time, thanks for changing my perspective I thought It only happened on my country but now I can see that everywhere is the same, and you are right If We were the ones losing their papers They wold make a big fuss a bout it!!

Well

JESUS ANTONIO