Monday, August 22, 2005

Starting my free week and sleeping a lot.


Our Hospitality!! Posted by Picasa

I woke up today a bit late and started to check my mails!!
Nik I already saw yours!!! Hahahahah You make me giggle and laugh with the last comment thanks for making my day!! Expect the answers today or tomorrow.
I normally go to Las Luchas with a nice friend of mine... Today She called me to say She can not go so I guess I will go to the Luchas alone!
I do not say ..till next day yet!
Because I have new work to load so expect it!!
June Good luck today!!

Great day to you guys!

This time I am recommending the movie Our Hospitality done and directed by Buster Keaton in 1923 and it is a romantic flick about a feud of two families (The Canfields and the McKay), the story is set in the earliest 1810 so it is big drama and nice angles of camera!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: