Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Vampires around my grave telling me whispers of Wisdom


Watch this program! Posted by Picasa

I have had the chance to see some chapters of Hellsing!!
I really liked some plots this story has!!
If you have the time go and watch it!!

Today was a normal day, I got again a bit blue but only for some hours.Now I have a headache.
I still miss some stuff about feelings (I am not saying I am missing you know who) because in reality I do not miss her as I thought I would, is more about not finding the person I can be the way I am.
I was working in some pages of El Clan and Luchador!
btw
NIK THE BEST OF LUCK IN THE CONVENTION!!!!!
(I am answering the mail tomorrow, Amigo remember to show off our work to the Top Notch guys!!!!)

Visit Nik`s place to see in what Convention He will be and say hello to him . Chicago is his next stop.

www.picklepress.net

If you need Comic Work read this!

Nik Havert and I would be pleased to help out developing any kind of Comic Work ,Design,Story boards,CD Covers or Artwork for companies, collectors,musicians, etc.
Contact us!

I am also available for comission work! :)
Have a great day!!...JESUS ANTONIO

1 comment:

antonio said...

tODAY A MUCH BETTER ONE!! :)..JESUS ANTONIO