Sunday, May 08, 2005

Coloring my life in different shades


Luchador!©2003-2005 Nik Havert and Jesús Antonio Hernandez Rodriguez
Posted by Hello

Hey guys this is the color Cover from the great project Nik Havert and I have in hands called Luchador!!
For some personal reasons this is the only page I will share from the project I do not want to spoil the whole concept and well I honestly think We really have a winner (well in fact all the writing Nik does is so great and always a winner project!).
I will share some tiny panels explaining why is taking me so long to color the pages but as you might see the wait will be so worth When you find it in your comic book store or stand.

Yes, I am available for Comission work, ask me or ask Nik about it!!

Have a great time!!!..JESUS ANTONIO

Nik`s place
www.picklepress.net


Luchador!©2003-2005 Nik Havert and Jesús Antonio Hernandez Rodriguez

No comments: