Sunday, May 29, 2005

El Clan written by Victor Alos.I

Great vacation time for you Victor!!!!
The Script from El Clan is the one to be in use.
Today I am starting my search for material, according to Victor the comic will be dark, realistic similar to Dark City, full of shadows and the sense of desperation, heavy air ambience. No Cover.
So in about two weeks I will have some stuff to show.

Bueno Feliz regreso de vacaciones Victor!!!

Translation.

El script que usare sera el de El Clan.
Hoy empiezo mi investigaciòn de acuerdo con Victor, haremos el comic oscuro, realista, ala Dark City, mucha sombra y sensación de agobio, de pesadez en el aire.
Y sin portada.
Espero que en menos de dos semanas tener algo que mostrar..


Great day to you all!!...This week I am only devoted to coloring Luchador!!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: