Sunday, October 02, 2005

My senses.


I found this interesting test in the blog of Rainy Pete and according to this I am

the Cutting Edge
(52% dark, 53% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:CLEAN SPONTANEOUS DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

Funny isn`t it!!
by the way I finally loaded a image using the blogger image loader and it worked perfectly!!


Yesterday I went to a wedding with a friend and I enjoyed the time I was in a simple mood (I was laughing for everything).
I have drawn some stuff so I think that over the week I will send some picks!

Great day and see you around
Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: